There are many and varying different hormone imbalance signs. When women are menopausal their estrogen and progesterone hormone levels often change frequently, and hormone imbalance signs then occur. These hormone imbalance signs can be extremely upsetting during a time when women are often experiencing change (for example if children are moving out). Even so there are different treatments women can turn to in order to help beat their hormone imbalance signs. However there are two different varieties of Hormone imbalance signs that need to be targeted separately. Each can have a detrimental effect on women’s personal and professional relationships.
What are the two different types of Hormone Imbalance Signs?
Psychological hormone imbalance signs are those that make women feel differently emotionally due to their changing hormone levels. Psychological hormone imbalance signs can often be extremely upsetting and distressing when women are unable to comprehend why they feel a certain way.Physiological hormone imbalance signs are those that cause women’s body to experience different changes in their bodies due to changing hormone levels. Physiological hormone imbalance signs are often easier for women to comprehend than those that are psychological.
Both different varieties of hormone imbalance signs can be upsetting for women, but are usually easily treatable. Women should not be concerned that their hormone imbalance signs will plague them for a long period of time. It is only occasionally that hormone imbalance signs last into post menopause.
What are the different hormone imbalance signs?
There are various different hormone imbalance signs that fit into either the psychological or physiological groups.
Psychological Hormone Imbalance Signs
- Mood swings are a hormone imbalance sign that can leave women feeling highly emotionally unstable. Women with extreme mood swings may find their emotions are changing quickly and radically.
- Memory loss is a psychological hormone imbalance sign that leaves women forgetting things they would usually remember.
- Depression is also a psychological hormone imbalance sign many women suffer from.
Physiological Hormone Imbalance Signs
- Vaginal dryness is an upsetting and yet common hormone imbalance sign.
- Hot flashes are a common hormone imbalance sign that occur to a large percentage of menopausal women.
- Night sweats are similar to hot flashes but they happen during the evening.
- Incontinence is another physiological upsetting hormone imbalance sign.
- Breast pain is an extremely common physiological hormone imbalance sign.
These are only a few of the hormone imbalance signs that women will experience. There are many more hormone imbalance signs that women will experience to different degrees.
Thus the different hormone imbalance signs can leave women feeling weak and stressed. Hormone imbalance signs can meddle with women’s lives. However there are different treatments women can turn to in order to combat their hormone imbalance signs. Menopausal women should being with natural treatments to help their hormone imbalance signs (such as exercise and natural supplements) before turning to prescribed drugs such as hormone replacement therapy. Click here for more information about treating hormone imbalance signs.
Our Readers also liked
|4 Hormonal Imbalance Treatments for Women Over 40|
From the age of 40 onwards, it is likely that you will experience the effects (...)
|Blood Test to Diagnose Hormonal Imbalance in Women|
Menopause can be a challenging time for women. Fluctuations in hormone levels can occur frequently (...)
|Looking for a Quick Fix for Hormone Imbalance|
When women become menopausal they are often left struggling to cope, and desperate to fix (...)