Menopausal women suffer from various different menopause signs and symptoms due to their hormonal imbalance symptoms. Physiological and psychological side effects of changing estrogen and progesterone hormone levels can leave women unable to cope with their daily activities. However there are different actions women can take in order to deal with their adverse menopausal signs and symptoms. Different treatments exist that can increase hormones levels in the body.
How to recognize if you need to Increase Hormones Levels?
There are a number of different ways that women can recognize if they need to increase hormones levels. The different menopausal signs and symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats and vaginal dryness all indicate to women that they may need to increase hormones levels.
How can you Increase Hormones Levels?
There are a variety of different ways that women can increase hormones levels in the body. However they should look at the severity of the hormonal imbalance before they begin to take any prescribed medication. For many women they can increase hormones levels through some healthy lifestyle changes, such as:
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet that is filled with fruits and vegetables. A visit to a dietician can help women to recognize what they need in their diet.
- Undertake moderate exercise regularly, at least half an hour a day five times a week.
- Drink eight glasses of fluids per day, however cut back on alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.
- Don’t smoke to increase hormones levels.
- Sleep for at least eight hours a night.
However if these healthy lifestyle tips do not help women to increase hormones levels they should look at other, natural, ways they can increase hormones levels. For example there are many natural supplements and alternative therapies that women can turn to in order to increase hormones levels, such as:
- Acupuncture has been reported by some women as helping to increase hormones levels.
- Natural supplements such as black cohosh are phytoestrogenic herbs and increase hormones levels.
- Natural supplements such as macafem work differently by prompting the body to increase its production of estrogen and progesterone hormone levels.
For many women a combination of healthy lifestyle changes and a natural supplement can assist to banish their unpleasant menopause signs and symptoms. However for those who suffer from severe menopause signs and symptoms there are prescribed medications they can turn to in order to increase hormones levels, such as:
- Hormone replacement therapy, it works very effectively to increase hormones levels but does have certain risk factors attached.
- Hormone creams that can be applied directly to the areas where it is required.
- There are other prescribed medications available, and women should discuss these with their doctor.
Consequently if women are suffering from unpleasant menopausal side effects and are attempting to increase hormones levels they have many options. Healthy lifestyle changes, natural supplements, and prescribed medication can all help women to increase hormones levels and improve their quality of life. Menopausal women do not have to endure difficult menopausal symptoms without treatment. Click here for more information about how to increase hormones levels.
Our Readers also liked
|4 Hormonal Imbalance Treatments for Women Over 40|
From the age of 40 onwards, it is likely that you will experience the effects (...)
|Blood Test to Diagnose Hormonal Imbalance in Women|
Menopause can be a challenging time for women. Fluctuations in hormone levels can occur frequently (...)
|Looking for a Quick Fix for Hormone Imbalance|
When women become menopausal they are often left struggling to cope, and desperate to fix (...)